Autism Halloween Favorites For Kids
Costume ideas made for comfort, ease, simplicity, and low stress. These are the kind of costumes you can put on with low sensory input and a lot of enjoyment.
Face painting can be fun and as elaborate or simple as your child would like.
This is a good option for kids who don’t want to wear different clothes for a costume. Why not wear one solid color shirt and pants and add face paint?
Don’t worry you don’t have to be an artist either! A simple pumpkin or ghost on the cheek is adorable!
A different option for trick-or-treating are fall activities. Try out one or more of these easy-to-make projects.
- 10 Accesible and Sensory-Friendly Halloween Ideas
- 100+Spooky and Fun Activities For Kids
- Sensory Friendly Halloween Ideas That The Whole Family Will Enjoy
- Apara Autism Center Sensory Activities
- How To Make Halloween Easier For Children With Sensory Issues
- How To Host An Inclusive Halloween
- Sensory Friendly Halloween Alternatives
- 5 Sensory Friendly Halloween Activities For Kids That The Whole Family Can Enjoy
- Tips For A Sensory Friendly Halloween
- Sensory Friendly Halloween Ideas
Halloween Downloadables and Freebies From Around The Blogosphere