Autism Halloween Favorites For Kids!
Holidays should be fun, memory-making times with family. We have to be mindful to take barriers out of the way for kids with autism so that the focus stays on fun.
Costume ideas made for comfort, ease, simplicity, and low stress. These are the kind of costumes you can put on with low sensory input and a lot of enjoyment.
Face painting can be fun and as elaborate or simple as your child would like.
This is a good option for kids who don’t want to wear different clothes for a costume. Why not wear one solid color shirt and pants and add face paint?
Don’t worry you don’t have to be an artist either! A simple pumpkin or ghost on the cheek is adorable!
A different option for trick-or-treating are fall activities. Try out one or more of these easy-to-make projects.
- 10 Accesible and Sensory-Friendly Halloween Ideas
- 100+Spooky and Fun Activities For Kids
- Sensory Friendly Halloween Ideas That The Whole Family Will Enjoy
- Apara Autism Center Sensory Activities
- How To Make Halloween Easier For Children With Sensory Issues
- How To Host An Inclusive Halloween
- Sensory Friendly Halloween Alternatives
- 5 Sensory Friendly Halloween Activities For Kids That The Whole Family Can Enjoy
- Tips For A Sensory Friendly Halloween
- Sensory Friendly Halloween Ideas